Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wolf Creek on 361st Avenue, 7.5 mi. north and 1 mi. east of Miller in Alpha Township
- Hand County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913
- Pony truss
Span length: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.62750, -98.96778 (decimal degrees)
44°37'39" N, 98°58'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/502555/4941572 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Miller NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 30-170-185 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32232 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com