Four Corners Bridge
Photo taken by Mark Yurina in May 2016
License: Released into public domain
BH Photo #364666
Also located in part in Pennington and Meade Counties.
This is a 10 span bridge.
- Through truss bridge over Cheyenne River on Four Corners Road
- Haakon County, South Dakota, and Ziebach County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- 10-span Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 150.9 ft.
Total length: 1,520.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Cheyenne River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.52113, -101.99318 (decimal degrees)
44°31'16" N, 101°59'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/262133/4934115 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- SD 28-003-156 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32219 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 48.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- September 16, 2016: New photos from Mark Yurina
- June 19, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added name
- October 13, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: corrected location
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mark Yurina - markyurina [at] gmail [dot] com