Thresher Bee Park Bridge
- Relocated pony truss bridge formerly over an unnamed creek on 477th Avenue, 1 mi. west and 0.6 mi. south of Milbank
- Grant County, South Dakota
- Replaced but relocated to a park for reuse
- Built ca. 1920; relocated after 2000
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Also called
- 477th Avenue Bridge (Former location)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.21500, -96.66167 (decimal degrees)
45°12'54" N, 96°39'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/683605/5009494 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Milbank West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 26-280-076 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32214 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 1, 2016: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated status.