Red Shirt Bridge
- Steel stringer bridge over Cheyenne River on Old SD 40
- Custer County, South Dakota
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1943
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 76.0 ft.
Total length: 608.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 9, 1993
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.66754, -102.87074 (decimal degrees)
43°40'03" N, 102°52'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/671663/4837151 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 93001281 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 72646 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 28, 2016: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com