Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Ash Creek on 298th Street, 1 mi. south and 14.2 mi. east of Irene
- Clay County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built 1912; replaced 2002
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.06667, -96.87667 (decimal degrees)
43°04'00" N, 96°52'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/672884/4770406 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- SD 14-142-010 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32175 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)