Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on 464th Avenue, 5.5 mi. south and 12 mi. east of Irene
- Clay County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1950; replaced 2005
- Pony truss
Span length: 31.2 ft.
Total length: 31.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.00333, -96.92500 (decimal degrees)
43°00'12" N, 96°55'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/669123/4763274 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 14-120-055 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32174 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com