BNSF - County Road 56 Bridge
- Timber stringer bridge over County Road 56 on Burl Northern Rr
- Clark County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.55869, -97.70911 (decimal degrees)
44°33'31" N, 97°42'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/602520/4934738 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 81772 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 1990)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 9, 2018: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com