Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Indian Creek on Schmele Road, 1 mi. north and 4.7 mi. west of Newell
- Butte County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 96.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.73417, -103.51972 (decimal degrees)
44°44'03" N, 103°31'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/617206/4954486 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 10-262-330 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32168 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com