Butte County

Abandoned RCP&E - Redwater River Bridge   [Map]
Pony/through plate girder bridge over Redwater River on Abandoned Rapid City, Pierre & Eastern Railroad
Intact but closed to all traffic
Built 1910
Belle Fourche River Bridge   [Map]
Lost pony truss bridge over Belle Fourche River on Smiley Road, 2 mi. north and 3 mi. west of Belle Fourche
No longer exists
Built ca. 1930; replaced 2000
Bismarck Branch Road Bridge   [Map]
Through truss bridge over Belle Fourche River on Bismarck Branch Road, 8.6 mi. east and 6.2 mi. south of Newell
Moved to Sturgis, SD for use as an attraction at the Full Throttle Saloon
Built 1912 by the Canton Bridge Company
Hay Creek Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Culvert bridge over Hay Creek on 8th Avenue
Open to traffic
Built 1941
Hellmer Widdos Road Bridge   [Map]
Pony truss bridge over Redwater River on Hellmer Widdos Road, 2 mi. east and 5.5 mi. north of Spearfish
Open to traffic
Built 1910
Horse Creek Bridge   [Map]
Lost pony truss bridge over Horse Creek on a county road, .1 mi. north and 4 mi. west of Newell
No longer exists
Built 1910 by the Canton Bridge Co.; replaced 2002
Minnesela Bridge   [Map]
Culvert bridge over Redwater Rv on Helmer Road
Open to traffic
Built 1920
Newell Depot Bridge   [Map]
Bedstead pony truss bridge over Horse Creek on Dillinger Road, 1 mi. south and 3 mi. west of Newell
Open to traffic
Built 1919
North Indian Creek Bridge   [Map]
Pony truss bridge over North Indian Creek on a county road, 29 mi. north and 4 mi. west of Belle Fourc
Unknown status
Built ca. 1950
RCP&E - Belle Fourche River Bridge   [Map]
Pony/through plate girder bridge over Belle Fourche River on Rapid City, Pierre & Eastern Railroad
Open to traffic
Built 1916, Approaches Replaced 2007
Schmele Road Bridge   [Map]
Pony truss bridge over Indian Creek on Schmele Road, 1 mi. north and 4.7 mi. west of Newell
Open to traffic
Built 1937
Vale Bridge   [Map]
Through truss bridge over Belle Fourche River on Gammon Road, 1 mi. east and .6 mi. north of Vale
Intact but closed to all traffic
Built 1906 by the Canton Bridge Co.