Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Mud Creek on 402nd Avenue, 0.7 mi. south and 4 mi. west of Ferney
- Brown County, South Dakota
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1914
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.31722, -98.18611 (decimal degrees)
45°19'02" N, 98°11'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/563791/5018512 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Groton SW
- Inventory numbers
- SD 07-260-427 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32157 (Bridgehunter.com ID)