Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Mud Creek on 401st Avenue, 5 mi. east and 0.2 mi. south of Stratford
- Brown County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.31083, -98.20667 (decimal degrees)
45°18'39" N, 98°12'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/562187/5017787 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Groton SW
- Inventory numbers
- SD 07-250-432 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32156 (Bridgehunter.com ID)