Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Maple River on 101st Street, 6.3 mi. north and 2.4 mi. east of Frederick
- Brown County, South Dakota
- Unknown status
- Built 1915; rehabilitated 1958
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.92333, -98.46000 (decimal degrees)
45°55'24" N, 98°27'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/541871/5085671 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Savo NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 07-127-010 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32154 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 92.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com