Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Foot Creek on 131st Street, 2 mi. north and 2.5 mi. west of Aberdeen
- Brown County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2004
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.48861, -98.54361 (decimal degrees)
45°29'19" N, 98°32'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/535685/5037301 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Aberdeen West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 07-087-310 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32149 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com