Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Creek on 206th Street, 11.1 mi. north and 0.1 mi. west of Elkton in Richland Township
- Brookings County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.4 ft.
Total length: 55.8 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.40000, -96.49222 (decimal degrees)
44°23'60" N, 96°29'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/699704/4919360 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Lake Benton NW
- Inventory numbers
- SD 06-319-099 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32127 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)