Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on 476th Avenue, 2 mi. west and 3.7 mi. north of Bushnell
- Brookings County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 2005
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.4 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.38000, -96.68667 (decimal degrees)
44°22'48" N, 96°41'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/684282/4916682 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- SD 06-220-113 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32139 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2005)
- Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)