Auto Tour Road-Lake Creek Bridge
- Slab bridge over Lake Creek on Auto Tour Road
- Bennett County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 9.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.09700, -101.56450 (decimal degrees)
43°05'49" N, 101°33'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/291296/4774778 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory number
- BH 85957 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 17, 2019: Added by Dana and Kay Klein