Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Creek on 193rd Street, 15 mi. north and 6.2 mi. west of Iroquois in Milford Township
- Beadle County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.58833, -97.97944 (decimal degrees)
44°35'18" N, 97°58'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/581009/4937727 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Staum Dam
- Inventory numbers
- SD 03-358-030 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32099 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 38.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)