Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Middle Pearl Creek on 411 Avenue, 5.1 mi. south and 2 mi. east of Cavour in Richland Township
- Beadle County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.29611, -97.99333 (decimal degrees)
44°17'46" N, 97°59'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/580174/4905129 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pearl Creek Colony
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 03-350-231 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32104 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com