Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Pearl Creek on 215th Street, 7.0 mi. south and .7 mi. west of Cavour
- Beadle County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1910; replaced 2004
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.26798, -98.04870 (decimal degrees)
44°16'05" N, 98°02'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/575925/4902077 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 03-323-250 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32107 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com