Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over South Fork Pearl Creek on 217th Street, 9.0 mi. south and 1.3 mi. west of Cavour in Pearl Creek Township
- Beadle County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.23889, -98.05917 (decimal degrees)
44°14'20" N, 98°03'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/575061/4898774 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Forestburg NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 03-317-270 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32114 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com