Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Pearl Creek on 407th Avenue, 7.6 mi. south and 2 mi. west of Cavour in Pearl Creek Township
- Beadle County, South Dakota
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1911
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.25833, -98.07500 (decimal degrees)
44°15'30" N, 98°04'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/573838/4900981 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 03-310-256 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32105 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2011)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com