Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cain Creek on 379th Avenue, 5 mi. east and 0.4 mi. north of Wessington in Whiteside Township
- Beadle County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.46389, -98.59972 (decimal degrees)
44°27'50" N, 98°35'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/531818/4923444 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Wessington NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 03-050-116 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32101 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com