Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sand Creek on 213th Street, 11 mi. south and 2.9 mi. east of Wessington
- Beadle County, South Dakota
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.29833, -98.64000 (decimal degrees)
44°17'54" N, 98°38'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/528717/4905071 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Wessington SW
- Inventory numbers
- SD 03-029-230 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32110 (Bridgehunter.com ID)