Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cain Creek on 375th Avenue, 1 mi. east of Wessington in Wessington Township
- Beadle County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.45667, -98.68056 (decimal degrees)
44°27'24" N, 98°40'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/525413/4922645 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 03-010-122 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32100 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com