Norfolk Southern Railway Overpass
Norfolk Southern Railway Bridge
The top train was a Bowater local heading back to Rock Hill on the SB liune while the bottom train is an Atlanta-bound intermodal train on CSX.
Photo taken by Joseph Hinson
View this photo on Flickr
BH Photo #270781
Built by the Southern Railway to cross the Seaboard Air Line Railroad. It is located on the old Southern SB Line which ran from Marion, NC to Kingtree, SC. NS ownership now ends near the Catawba River. All traffic is local freight by Rock Hill and the former Bowater paper plant in Catawba.
- November 4, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- October 31, 2017: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: date
- November 21, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Mapped
- November 21, 2013: Added by Joseph Hinson
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Joseph Hinson - joethephotog [at] yahoo [dot] com