1st Tunnel in the Stumphouse Tunnel Complex, an incomplete tunnel project for the old Blue Ridge Railroad of South Carolina.
- Historic Railroad Tunnel
- Oconee County, South Carolina
- Future prospects
- Partially inundated, the tunnel is preserved in place with no plans to rehabilitate.
- Built 1853
- - Blue Ridge Railroad (BR)
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on April 7, 1971
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.82097, -83.09828 (decimal degrees)
34°49'16" N, 83°05'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/308097/3855196 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 1360 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 71000793 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 58118 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 23, 2014: Updated by Michael Miller: Corrected "Overview"
- September 23, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Blue Ridge Railroad", "Railroad"
- September 23, 2013: Updated by Michael Miller: Added "Elevation"