NS - Lake Hartwell Bridge
NS Lake Hartwell Bridge
Taken from US-76/US-123/Clemson Blvd.
Photo taken by Michael Miller in September 2013
BH Photo #266743
Bridge across Lake Hartwell/Seneca River carrying Norfolk Southern Railway's Greenville-Atlanta Subdivision.
- Bridge over Seneca River/Lake Hartwell on Norfolk Southern Railway
- Clemson, Oconee County, South Carolina, and Pickens County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Deck plate girder
- Also called
- NS - Seneca River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.69408, -82.85064 (decimal degrees)
34°41'39" N, 82°51'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/330489/3840677 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 58035 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 16, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Norfolk Southern Railway", "Railroad"
- September 16, 2013: Added by Michael Miller