Approach from west.
Photo taken by JT Legg in March 2010
BH Photo #157646
Cobb Bridge was originally one of 3 Camelback Warren's across the Tugaloo River, dismantled and reassembled here 1962.
Cobb Bridge has a concrete deck and is located on a county road that loops to the north of US 76.
- Camelback Warren through truss bridge over Chauga River on C-37-634. Relocated here 1962.
- Oconee County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940 at across the Tugaloo River; Re-erected here 1962
- 8-panel Parker through truss
Span length: 152.9 ft.
Total length: 152.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.7 ft.
- Also called
- Chauga River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.71784, -83.17715 (decimal degrees)
34°43'04" N, 83°10'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/300635/3843911 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Holly Springs
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 3790063400100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32060 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 27, 2010: Updated by Matthew Ridpath: This is a Parker through truss
- May 4, 2010: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- March 10, 2010: Updated by James Legg: Added photos and edited minor information.