Approach from west.
Photo taken by JT Legg in March 2010
BH Photo #157646
Cobb Bridge has a concrete deck and is located on a county road that loops to the north of US 76.
- Through truss bridge over Chauga River on C-37-634
- Oconee County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- 8-panel Parker through truss
Span length: 152.9 ft.
Total length: 152.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.7 ft.
- Also called
- Chauga River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.71784, -83.17715 (decimal degrees)
34°43'04" N, 83°10'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/300635/3843911 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Holly Springs
- Inventory numbers
- SC 3790063400100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32060 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 32.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- November 27, 2010: Updated by Matthew Ridpath: This is a Parker through truss
- May 4, 2010: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- March 10, 2010: Updated by James Legg: Added photos and edited minor information.