Stevens Creek Bridge
S-33-88 Stevens Creek Bridge
Photo taken by C Hanchey in March 2009
BH Photo #135979
SCDOT records show bridge built early 60s, I noticed it says 1927 on bridge maybe it was reused and moved to this spot. Picture I added is from 1962 and they say new bridge just built.
- Through truss bridge over Stevens Creek on S-33-88
- McCormick County, South Carolina, and Edgefield County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1960; rehabilitated 1990, SCDOT records show
- - Roanoke Iron & Bridge Works of Roanoke, Virginia
- Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 390.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.68849, -82.14960 (decimal degrees)
33°41'19" N, 82°08'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/393447/3728209 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Clarks Hill
- Inventory numbers
- SC 3370008800100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32059 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 32.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- August 9, 2017: New photo from Andrew Penik
- May 4, 2010: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- May 19, 2009: Updated by C Hanchey: added gps coordinates
- March 25, 2009: Updated by C Hanchey
- March 23, 2009: Updated by C Hanchey