Old Van Patton Bridge
Only one span remains. This bridge was replaced by a newer structure downstream, which was destroyed by a flood in the 90s then replaced with an even newer structure more recently.
- Abandoned pratt through truss bridge over Enoree River on Old SC 418
- Laurens County, South Carolina, and Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Pratt through truss
- Also called
- Enoree River Bridge
Van Patton Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.75439, -82.10854 (decimal degrees)
34°45'16" N, 82°06'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/398539/3846365 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 50522 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 26, 2020: New photo from Andrew Penik
- September 5, 2013: Updated by Michael Miller: Changed "Name" & added "Alternative Names"
- December 13, 2011: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Deck removed", "Missing spans", "One-lane traffic"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com