Twelve Mile Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Jimmy Walters in October 2018
BH Photo #435718
This bridge was closed in the recent past to make way for a subdivision and eventually a greenway. Not sure if it will be kept as a part of the greenway, or demolished, at a future time.
- Closed Concrete tee beam bridge over Twelve Mile Creek on S-29-93
- Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Built 1925
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.92833, -80.79833 (decimal degrees)
34°55'42" N, 80°47'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/518418/3865114 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 0297009300100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 82587 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 6, 2018: New photos from Jimmy Walters
- August 24, 2018: Added by Jimmy Walters