Catawba River Bridge
Notable for it's nice view of a dam on one side, complete with ample room to pull off to the side of the bridge.
- Stringer bridge over Catawba River on SC 97, SC 200
- Lancaster County, South Carolina, and Chester County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1986 to replace an earlier bridge at this location
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 1,529.9 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
- Also called
- Hwy. 200 Bridge
Tom Mangum Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.59833, -80.88833 (decimal degrees)
34°35'54" N, 80°53'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/510239/3828506 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Great Falls
- Inventory numbers
- SC 0294009700100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 55960 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 3, 2013: Added by Joseph Hinson