Old Kershaw-Camden Highway Bridge
Bridge was officially closed within last two decades. Now a popular spot for photographers shooting a train passing under it.
- Bridge over L&C Railway (former Norfolk Southern, former Southern) on Old Camden Highway
- Pleasant Hill, Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Barricaded to all traffic
- A wood structure
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.62225, -80.68560 (decimal degrees)
34°37'20" N, 80°41'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/528820/3831198 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Heath Springs
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2970028400100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 54662 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 21, 2013: Updated by Joseph Hinson: Imported NBI information
- December 2, 2012: Photo imported by Joseph Hinson
- November 30, 2012: Photo imported by Joseph Hinson
- November 28, 2012: Added by Joseph Hinson