Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over a branch of Wildcat Creek on C-29-481
- Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Steel arch
Span length: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.76611, -80.56417 (decimal degrees)
34°45'58" N, 80°33'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/539883/3847192 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2990048100100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32039 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com