Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Six Mile Creek on C-29-92
- Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.94306, -80.81806 (decimal degrees)
34°56'35" N, 80°49'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/516614/3866743 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Catawba NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2990009200200 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32048 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com