Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Camp Creek on S-29-179
- Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.63778, -80.79500 (decimal degrees)
34°38'16" N, 80°47'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/518788/3832894 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2970017900100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32040 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 59.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)