Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Flat Creek on S-29-123
- Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.63722, -80.43583 (decimal degrees)
34°38'14" N, 80°26'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/551707/3832958 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2970012300100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32043 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com