Bear Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in October 2017
BH Photo #408814
Has been widened using concrete slabs on both sides of bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over Bear Creek on S-29-57 in Lancaster
- Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1954
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.71111, -80.78139 (decimal degrees)
34°42'40" N, 80°46'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/520018/3841028 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2970005700100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32035 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 1, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- October 31, 2017: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Added category "One-lane traffic"
- May 4, 2010: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- Nathan Holth
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com