Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over North Branch of Wildcat Creek on S-29-39
- Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.76056, -80.54472 (decimal degrees)
34°45'38" N, 80°32'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/541665/3846584 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2970003900200 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32046 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com