McDaniel Avenue Bridge
Slab bridge carrying McDaniel Avenue over abandoned SCL Railroad Right-of-way.
- Slab bridge over Abandoned SCL Railroad R/W on S-23-14
- Greenville, Greenville County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- - Seaboard Coast Line Railroad (SCL)
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.84667, -82.39167 (decimal degrees)
34°50'48" N, 82°23'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/372767/3856922 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2370001400200 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 58251 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 2, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Seaboard Coast Line Railroad"
- October 2, 2013: Added by Michael Miller