Laurel Creek Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Laurel Creek on US 276 SB
- Greenville County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
Span length: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.80627, -82.32790 (decimal degrees)
34°48'23" N, 82°19'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/378538/3852362 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 0000000001050 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 70501 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2012)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 88.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 12, 2016: Added by Andrew Penik