Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Roe Creek on S-23-173
- Greenville County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1956
Span length: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.00167, -82.39333 (decimal degrees)
35°00'06" N, 82°23'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/372854/3874114 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2370017300100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32032 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Sufficiency rating: 84.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)