Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Broadway Creek on Eastbound US 76
- Anderson County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1949; rehabilitated 1969
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 128.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.47667, -82.59111 (decimal degrees)
34°28'36" N, 82°35'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/353883/3816158 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Saylors Crossroads
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 0420007620800 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 31991 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com