Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Wood River on Arcadia Road in Hopkinton
- Hope Valley, Washington County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1960
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 66.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.51583, -71.70361 (decimal degrees)
41°30'57" N, 71°42'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/274368/4599490 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hope Valley
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 430 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31966 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com