Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Wood River on North Switch Road in Richmond
- Hope Valley, Washington County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1993
- Wooden Slab
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.51333, -71.69417 (decimal degrees)
41°30'48" N, 71°41'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/275173/4599249 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hope Valley
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 2990 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31970 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com