Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pawcatuck River on RI 91 in Charlestown
- Washington County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926; rehabilitated 1984
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 41.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.44528, -71.68111 (decimal degrees)
41°26'43" N, 71°40'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/275973/4591382 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 2060 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31973 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com