Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Amtrak on Shannock Road in Charlestown
- Washington County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931; rehabilitated 2000
- - Amtrak (AMTK)
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.44583, -71.63389 (decimal degrees)
41°26'45" N, 71°38'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/279607/4591703 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 1490 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31976 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com