Originally located at Stillwater Road over Woonasqustucket River also in Providence County. Closed to traffic in 1987. Moved here to Valley Falls Heritage Park in 1994.
- Lenticular pony truss bridge over old mill race in Valley Falls Heritage Park
- Cumberland, Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1885 by Berlin Iron Bridge Co; Closed to Traffic 1987; Relocated here 1994
- - Berlin Iron Bridge Co. of East Berlin, Connecticut
- Wrought iron, pin-connected, 3-panel lenticular pony truss
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 50.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old Stillwater Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.89994, -71.38880 (decimal degrees)
41°53'60" N, 71°23'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/301849/4641426 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- RI 949 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 43223 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 18.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1977)
- June 16, 2016: Updated by Michael Quiet: Added pictures from current location; Updated name to current one used
- January 2, 2013: Updated by Nathan Holth: Not Lost: Moved!
- August 15, 2009: Added by James Baughn