Top Of The Deck Of Bridge.
Photo taken by Michael Delage in May 2006
BH Photo #360045
Bridge Spans Cumberland, RI and Lincoln, RI Middle of the Blackstone River is the town border line. The current 1954 Bridge is a replacement bridge of a former bridge that spanned the same location in the past. The Bridge Spans over several things below including the P&W Railroad, Blackstone Valley Bikepath and The Blackstone River.
- Modern deck truss bridge over Blackstone River on Manville Hill Road
- Cumberland Hill, Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic With 10 Ton Weight Limit
- Future prospects
- Scheduled to be replaced.
- Built In 1954 Rehabilitated 3 to 4 times since 2013.
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 223.0 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.97101, -71.47009 (decimal degrees)
41°58'16" N, 71°28'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/295333/4649509 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 3960 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 73099 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2013)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 27.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- August 7, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- August 7, 2016: Added by Michael Delage