Manville Mill Trench
Tunnel As Seen Under The Roadway Next To Manville Bridge.
Photo taken by Michael Delage in April 2012
BH Photo #360053
Manville Mill Power Trench Tunnels 4 of them total. 1 Tunnel can be seen from Manville Landing Park in Cumberland, RI.
- Tunnels Under Road
- Cumberland, Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built Aproximatley 1860
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 86.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.97149, -71.46964 (decimal degrees)
41°58'17" N, 71°28'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/295372/4649561 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- RI 3880 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 73101 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 7, 2016: Added by Michael Delage